Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
WHITE HOUSING DOCLING LIGHT KIT
Earn 95 points upon purchasing this product.
Or 4 payments of $23.73 with Afterpay
- Drill a 5/6″ diameter hole at the desired mounting locations, slip on the rubber boot cover, then install the lights using the bolt/nut and lock washer provided with each light.
- Disconnect battery to avoid short circuits/electrical shock.
- Measure the wire needed to install the lights on your boat as indicated in Figure 1, then cut the red wire into the appropriate lengths. Note: The fused power supply wire is included with this kit.
- Place the appropriate plastic terminal covers onto the wire and attach the corresponding metal terminals.
- Mount the switch in a convenient location using the two screws provided.
- Snap the wiring together as indicated in Figure 1.
- Reconnect the battery after confirming that all wiring is identical to the diagram.
- Loosen the bolt on the side of each light, adjust the beam to the desired level and re-tighten securely.