Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Abu Garcia Revo Elite 7 Reel
Earn 395 points upon purchasing this product.
Or 4 payments of $98.75 with Afterpay
Revo Elite 7
Featuring 9 stainless steel HPCR™ bearings + one roller bearing for increased corrosion protection in saltwater applications. C6 carbon sideplates that provide significant weight reduction without sacrificing strength and durability. X-Cräftic™ alloy frame for increased corrosion resistance and high speed 7.1:1 ratio.
The Infinitely Variable Centrifugal Brake system (IVCB-IV™) can be adjusted externally without removing the side plate. The precise brake adjustments allow anglers to easily cast in a wide range of conditions and a wide variety of lure sizes .
The Elite 7 also offers anglers the smooth and reliable Carbon Matrix™ drag system and Infini II™ spool design for extended castability and extreme loads.
Compact bent carbon handle provides a more ergonomic design that is extremely lightweight coupled with paddle EVA knobs to provide improved grip and cranking power.
The Revo Elite 7 continues the REVO legacy of Next Generation light weight performance in low profile reels.
- 9 +1 stainless steel HPCR™ bearings provides increased corrosion protection
- X-Cräftic™ alloy frame for increased corrosion resistance
- Infini II™ spool design for extended castability and extreme loads
- C6 carbon sideplates provide significant weight reduction without sacrificing strength and durability
- Carbon Matrix™ hybrid drag system for super smooth reliable drag performance
- Infinitely variable centrifugal brake gives very precise brake adjustments allowing anglers to easily cast a wide range variety of baits
- Ti coated line quide reduces friction and improves durability
- Recessed reel foot allows for a more ergonomic reel design
|MODEL||RATIO||BEARINGS||WT (gm)||DRAG (kg)||CAPACITY|
|REVO ELITE 7||7.1:1||9+1||170||7||100/7|