Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Abu Garcia Revo Toro Nacl 50 Reel
Or 4 payments of $112.50 with Afterpay
The Revo® Toro NaCl™ takes corrosion protection to the next level with a high line capacity in an ergonomic low profile design. Named for salt (NaCl), it features frame and handle side sideplate that are constructed of X2- Cräftic™ alloy giving the reel added stability in saltwater and the durability needed for heavy saltwater applications.
Six stainless steel High Performance Corrosion Resistant (HPCR®) bearings plus a roller bearing provide ensure corrosion protection for smooth operation on the water. A powerful Carbon Matrix™ drag system provides 22lbs of fish stopping power.
Both the 50 and 60 size reels come with a single extended power handle with an extra-large round EVA knob and extended dual power handle with two large round EVA knobs. Both high capacity low profile reels hold approximately the same amount of line as a 5000 and 6000 size round reel respectively.
- 6 stainless steel HPCR® bearings + 1 roller bearing provides increased corrosion protection
- X2-Cräftic™ alloy frame and sideplate for increased corrosion resistance
- Carbon Matrix™ drag system provides smooth, consistent drag pressure across the entire drag range
- Aircraft grade aluminum spool allows for a high strength spool that is extremely lightweight for greater casting performance
- Pitch centrifugal brake system
- Duragear™ brass gear for extended gear life
- Lube port for easy access maintenance
- Synchronized level wind system improves line lay and castability
- Ti coated line guide reduces friction and improves durability
- Extended bent handle with power knobs for increased cranking power
- Dual anti reverse provides additional backup for high pressure situations
10% off your first purchase for subscribers
*Online store only