Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Abu garcia Revo s Lp Reel
Earn 189 points upon purchasing this product.
Or 4 payments of $47.25 with Afterpay
Quality components and the name Abu Garcia®, what anglers look for when choosing a reel. Abu Garcia meets these criteria with the Revo® family of reels including the new Revo S Spinning Reel. Lightweight and strong for hours of fishing, the Revo S has a one-piece X- Cräftic™ alloy frame, a graphite stem and polymetric body and rotor. Internally, a one-piece gear-box allows for more precise alignment.
Other features include a Carbon Matrix™ hybrid drag, machined aluminum braid ready spool, Everlast™ bail system, six stainless steel HPCR® (High Performance Corrosion Resistant) bearings plus one roller bearing and a stainless steel main shaft and components.
The Revo S20 weighs 236 grams, has a gear ratio of 5.1:1 spooling 67.5cm each handle turn and a spool capacity of 130 yards of 8-pound test mono/190 yards of 8-pound braid. The 251 gram S30 model has a gear ratio of 5.8:1 taking in 82.5cm of line per crank. The reel holds 140 yards of 10-pound test mono/180 yards of 10-pound braided line. The 290 gram S40 has a gear ratio of 5.8:1, retrieving 82.5cm of lineper crank. It has a spool capacity of 180 yards of 12-pound mono/210 yards of 14 pound braided line.
- 6 stainless steel HPCR™ bearings + 1 roller bearing provides increased corrosion protection
- One piece gear box design allows for more precise gear alignment and smoother operation
- Machined aluminium braid ready spool allows braid to be tied directly to the spool
- Carbon Matrix™ drag hybrid drag system for super smooth reliable drag performance
- Slow Oscillation provides even line lay with all types of line
- X-Craftic alloy frame for increased corrosion resistance
- Duragear™ brass gears for extended gear life
- Everlast™ bail system for improved durability
- Stainless steel main shaft and components for improved corrosion resistance
- Lightweight polymeric body and rotor